Administrative Assistant – Sioux Falls, SD
McLaury Engineering is currently in need of an administrative assistant to work as a part of our growing engineering design/management group in the southeastern portion of South Dakota with preference in the Sioux Falls Region.
Since the 1960’s, McLaury Engineering, Inc. has been committed to providing professional civil engineering and land surveying services to our tri-state public and private clients. We are a small firm focused on serving every client with professional and technical insights drawn from decades of experience and relationships. We assist our clients with civil engineering and surveying services from concept to final construction administration.
At McLaury Engineering, we believe that our work begins by understanding a client’s needs, objectives, and their big picture. Our team approach is derived from our professional staff, project experience, effective communication, and cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves on the professional services we deliver to our clients.
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting managers with document production
- Assisting managers with preparation of proposals and contracts
- Assisting with the preparation and revision of meeting agendas, minutes, and technical reports
- Project research and setup of project files/folders
- Proofreading and editing of documents for grammar, spelling, and formatting
- Assistance with marketing documents and communications including management of social media accounts
- Providing staff support through the coordination of printing, shipping and receiving of mail, maintenance of office supplies, and reception duties
- Coordinating meeting setup, travel arrangements, and light accounting
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as needed
- Periodic travel to other office locations to provide support as needed
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with various managers simultaneously
- Self-motivation, detail-orientation, and the ability to work with a team
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency with MS Office and Excel and willingness and ability to learn additional software
Why McLaury Engineering
At McLaury Engineering, we understand that our team is the key to a successful company. As a small business, we rely heavily on the trust that we put in our employees. Therefore, we work to know our employees and invest in them for the long term. As a part of our team, you will always be an important part of making great things happen. We offer competitive salary and benefits that are negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications.
|Primary Location||Sioux Falls, SD||Schedule||Full Time|
|Industry||Civil Engineering||Job Posting||1/23/2023|