Civil Project Engineer – Norfolk, NE
McLaury Engineering is currently in need of a Civil Project Engineer to work as a part of our growing engineering design/management group in the northeastern Nebraska Region.
Since the 1960’s, McLaury Engineering, Inc. has been committed to providing professional civil engineering and land surveying services to our tri-state public and private clients. We are a small firm focused on serving every client with professional and technical insights drawn from decades of experience and relationships. We assist our clients with civil engineering and surveying services from concept to final construction administration.
At McLaury Engineering, we believe that our work begins by understanding a client’s needs, objectives, and their big picture. Our team approach is derived from our professional staff, project experience, effective communication, and cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves on the professional services we deliver to our clients.
As a Civil Project Engineer, your responsibilities would include:
- Working with a team of engineers, surveyors, and technicians to design, plan and manage a variety of civil transportation, municipal, and private development projects of all sizes
- Completing engineering studies, designs, drawings, and maps using computer aided drafting and other technical software
- Performing field investigations and inspections
- Conducting project management and oversight including client relations, contracts, and construction
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a Civil Engineering related field with a minimum of 5 years of related engineering design and/or project management experience
- A Professional Engineer license is preferred but not required
- A technical knowledge to complete engineering designs and analysis
- Understanding of Municipal and DOT design standards
- Proven proficiency in Bentley Microstation and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Self-motivation, organization, effective communication skills, and the ability to work with a team
Why McLaury Engineering?
At McLaury Engineering, we understand that our team is the key to a successful company. As a small business, we rely heavily on the trust that we put in our employees. Therefore, we work to know our employees and invest in them for the long term. As a part of our team, you will always be an important part of making great things happen. We offer competitive salary and benefits that are negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications.
|Primary Location||Norfolk, Nebraska||Schedule||Full Time|
|Industry||Civil Engineering||Job Posting||1/23/2023|